Armed with experience in dispute prevention and resolution, Chukwunonso advocates for our clients in commercial dispute resolution and general litigation matters. He is inclined to creative problem solving that expands the repertoire of techniques by which lawyers and judges attempt to resolve business and social problems.
He is at his best when turning strategy sessions from clients’ instructions into inspiring concepts, solving problems and pushing boundaries to create unique clients’ experiences with business advantage.
Team members and clients find in Chukwunonso an Associate who combines legal knowledge with a unique gift for communicating his understanding of clients’ goals and transforming them into results.
- “Quiet Revolution in Labour/Employment Law In Nigeria: Staying Informed” Brevis Quarterly, June 2017.
- “‘Iju Ajuju’: Legal Due Diligence” Community-based Legal Awareness, November 2016. Accessible on Mgbidi Amaka Searchlight
- “Innovations of the Evidence Act 2011” LL. B. Thesis, 2012. Accessible in the Archive of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka
Awards and Recognitions
- THISDAY Legal Personality of the Week: Tuesday 10.1.2017 to Monday 23.1.2017
- Winning Team, Litigation Moot Finals, 2012. University of Nigeria Students Bar Association